Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend fun......

So this weekend ended up being a busy one. On sat I had to work from 7 to about 2pm. It was a busy busy busy day, we saw Patients with strep to pt with rectal bleeding. ( we all look forward to that on a daily basis) When I got home from work we went out to the park with the girls and my nephew Mikkell. He is so darn cute. We went to a park that the girls call the castle park. It is just a big park with everything imaginable there. We love to just run and play, if we could do that all day everyday im sure we would.


I know this is not the best update, but for now it will have to do. I love you all!!!!!

3 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

Hey Cori...it's Crystal! We'll have to keep in touch, I had a blast with you and Sara on Friday night. Talk to you soon!

Marcy Cheney said...

Kudos for FINALLY starting a blog. Dad and I look forward to reading many posts as well as seeing pics of the family. I love you so much and can't wait to see you this summer. Mama

The Leavitt Family said...

Email me your email address and I'll add you to my blog list since I'm private.

crystal.leavitt@gmail.com